Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Stunned

It's been awhile since I made my last post. Septembers' crises seems just like a joke! Like something that happened in another lifetime. This gives me hope that the the daily news of bank failures, automotive industry possible failure, layoffs, $900 billion bailout plan will soon fade into a memory--a painful memory. Or at least the horrors of each day will have less impact. But in the sum total, people who have lived through this time will never forget it. Unfortunately, future generations will live to make the same mistakes. We never learn. Okay very pessimistic. We are very tough and what "won't kill us" will heal us.

On a personal note the recession is taking toll on people. Car accidents are up. I had my first accident! The first and hopefully the last. I just can't seem to focus. My thoughts are on keeping my job, saving money....on and on.

What have you been thinking about when you drive?

No comments: